Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday thoughts


Good morning all:

Spent most of yesterday in bed. There are people in comas that do more than I did yesterday, but I think it all helped knock this cough on its heels in anticipation of next weeks CT scan. I plan to hunker down again today.

Told you I was debonair. 
I talked to the doctor on Tuesday and he is real optimistic about the likelihood the lymph node thing on my lung is nothing, but it ain’t over ‘till it’s over. MY blood work – sans platelets – is getting better and my HDL is excellent. Apparently HDL – aka good cholesterol – is a marker docs use to determine the presence of lymphoma; mine is excellent. Also he noted my suave and debonair appearance (not unlike Daniel Craig) as an indicator of things getting better.

I guess that’s it for now. Talk to you later.

Peace,

Bill

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bill,
    This Jay Brennan from Hendricken. Thanks for taking the time to talk with our friend Zach! I know it meant alot to him and his family. I visited him today and was doing great. He is a remarkable young man who has a tremendous attitude and an amazing spirit. I have included your situation in the Hendricken faculty prayer chain. You'll be happy to know our wrestling team looks good for the upcoming season. I'll keep you posted on the team's progress! Hang in there.

    Jay Brennan

    ReplyDelete