Friday, December 9, 2011

Work thoughts

“I ain’t admitting nothing today. You can’t prove it and I didn’t do it.”

Oh sorry, I didn’t see you standing there. I was just practicing going back to work.

How this sound? “Current trends suggest an extrapolation of data points more appropriate for further discussion.”  Pretty good huh? I have hundreds of those saved up – new ones I’ve never used before.

This one always gets me out of trouble – “He did it.”

How about this one, “Cough, cough, I am still a little weak from the cancer, but that’s at the top of my to-do list; if I live through the day … cough, cough.”

Yeah that’s it I’m feeling it now.

I’ll be able to use these gems and others like them some time next month and I can’t wait to hang out with people instead of dogs. That’s it for today.

See ya,

Peace,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment