Friday, May 27, 2011

Lousy Night


When I started this blog I said I would tell you guys the good and the bad; how I feel and what I’m doing.
I have a dear friend, Freddy Rodriguez, and he said something once that I carry to this day, “Man I ain’t feeling it.”
Man I ain’t feeling it today.
I didn’t get much sleep last night; everything aches and my stomach is doing cartwheels across the kitchen.
What’s more, I have to go in to the cancer center today for another chemo treatment. I wasn’t expecting this one; I had it set for tomorrow. I’ll have to sit there in the center for at least five and half hours. Drip, drip, drip goes the chemo.
Before that I have to go to another doctor at 8 a.m. and get stitches removed from head; and before that Kate and I have to drop the car off at the dealers for new tires.
Fudgesicles man! What a drag.
I know I’ve been dealing with this for only two months and that there are plenty of people fighting with cancer for years, but I am so tired of feeling yucky. I guess it’s frustration.
My doctor says we are right on track with the treatment and my blood count numbers look good so far. It sure doesn’t feel that way. I’m pouring sweat and have a crushing headache.
I guess that’s it for now. I’m going to lie in my recliner and see if I can get some sleep before today starts.

Love to all,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment