Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm back


Good morning everyone:

The week off was divine, but I missed. I have my scans today at 0800. That means no coffee ‘till afterward. I should be done about 10. As you all know I have been very anxious about this because it will the tale of being cancer free. The doc will read the results – drum roll please – next Wednesday.

I’ve decided to buy him a bottle of nice wine for the good job he’s done; I plan to give it to hi next Wednesday at our appointment. Now if he says I’m cancer free he get the wine. If he says’ I’m not I get it and I drink it right there in his office.

A fun fact for all. I took the blog and copied it to a word document; guess how long it was? 234 pages 64,000 words so far.

That’s it for now. More tomorrow when I am all caffeined up.

Peace,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment