Tuesday, November 22, 2011

short post today


Good Morning:

Not a lot to report today. In fact, this’ll be a very short posting. Psyched about Thanksgiving though. Think I caught a bit of a cold yesterday. I’ve been traipsing around in my thermal undershirt; back and forth from the garage yesterday in the damp lousy weather. And now I have the sniffles. Damn!

I was just getting over a deep chest cold thing too.

Tomorrow’s the big day. I’ll let you know the good news late in the day tomorrow. Oh regardless of what happens, I am going to have a great day! I am attending this toy drive at the Delaware Psychiatric Center (at least that's what I've been told, hmmmm) and a chef from one of the Learning Channel’s cake shows is going to be there. Should be cool and be for a good cause. After that, a nap.

Well, peace to all,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment