Saturday, June 18, 2011

Contest Results


Bill’s Cancer Announcements

It has come to my attention that we are not having as much fun with my cancer as we could. It is time to fix that.

New Business – Monday we will begin a new contest. – The funniest/stupidest get well card. Go find the funniest/stupidest get well cards you can and send them to me. You can send them to 396 Stafford Ave, Newark DE, 19711 or via email to Lettice123@yahoo.com. The deadline for entrants is July 1, 2011. The winner of the contest will get to take me to lunch at a restaurant of my choosing. Oh okay, I’ll take the winner to lunch. Cry babies!

Old business – There are two winner of the doo rag contest chosen from the plethora of entries. The first winner is Barb Riley DVR for her Hawaiian themed doo rag. I will be going the fabric store later today.

The first runner up is Gary Stockbridge (This has nothing to do with him being the DWIB chair. I swear to goodness; I can’t swear to God, because I might go to hell). If for any reason Dr. Riley is unable to fulfill her obligations, Mr. Stockbridge will be declared Mr. Doo Rag. Though he did not design a doo rag he actually bought me two – an Army one and a Harley Davidson one. I am quite the man about town.




No comments:

Post a Comment