Thursday, June 30, 2011

Feeling Mysteriously Well


Good Morning Chemo 13 –

I’m getting kind of a late start today. I was just getting caught up on a to-do list and realized I lost track of time.

This is the beginning of day three of my chemo and I feel remarkably well. I’m not sure what’s going on, but I’m gonna ask the doc about increasing my exercise load and consider adding yoga. Maybe my body’s adjusting; maybe it’s the meditation helping, or maybe it’s all a temporary mirage. Who knows? I’m gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

I’ve discovered that pizza from Seasons is like a wonder drug as far as arresting my weight loss goes. I’m even developing a little paunch; I’m very proud of it.

I’m still looking at going home Saturday the 2nd. That’d be great. I’m just gonna chillax as they say.

I guess that’s it for now.

Buy the way I have been getting a lot of stupid cards, so get yours in.

MY room #i302-733-6234

Love to all,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment