Friday, June 3, 2011


Dear Friends:

It is with great humility that I inform you that all the bald men in America just got one person uglier. I was told it would happen and it finally did. This morning I discovered that my hair is falling out from chemotherapy. The resulting baldness and my already debonair exterior has of course catapulted me up the bald guy “sexiest man alive” food chain.
There is a problem though. People Magazine will not consider me its sexiest bald guy as I missed the deadline by a hair’s breath.
“We are concerned that Mr. Potter began chemo just to lose his hair,” People said. “Sure he was okay looking before, but he wasn’t no George Clooney -- you feel me? Now that he’s bald doesn’t meet he gets to jump to a less follicle rigorous category.
“Had he lost his hair, say 12 months ago, it would be different story. This guy just has me scratching me head.”
At first I was kind of devastated when I rubbed my hand across my head and it came back covered is hair. Yech! The implicit symbolism is of course obvious, but after I sniveled and whined I decided to do something fun.

Ladies and Gentlemen:
It is my pleasure to announce the first (and hopefully last) Design a Devastating Doo-rag for Bill contest. So sit down and design a cool Doo-Rag and I will wear your creation to chemo and everywhere I go. Indulge yourself at my expense. I promise to wear your creation.

Please have entries to me by June 10th at Lettice123@yahoo.com. Be creative.

Two things to note

1. This is not a doo-rag                                                   Neither is this.
                                               




 Love,

Bill












http://www.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Doo-Rag



No comments:

Post a Comment