Friday, June 3, 2011

I’m Alright


I’m Alright

I have received a couple of notes from you guys about my sad post a couple of days ago. Sometimes it sucks I guess. I am back at it today and feeling good. After I wrote that last post, I took a drastic turn to the internal. I covered up, stopped answering the phone, and just existed alone for a few hours. It wasn’t cathartic or enlightening; it was just quiet with no questions, worries, or concerns. It was all in the now.

Admittedly I can’t do that too often, but hunkering down saved me the other day. I just couldn’t be a cancer patient for one more minute. I’m better now though.

My big brother is coming from Boston tomorrow to fatten me up. While doctors are pumping me full of drugs and chemicals, he is going to pump me full of beef. It should be an orgy of cholesterol and potato salad and I can’t wait. I even bought a nice expensive bottle of Pinot Noir.

The plan is to sit in the backyard cook some chow and spend the day lying to each other. It’s gonna be a blast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment