Thursday, June 2, 2011

Feeling a bit better


Feeling a bit better and more optimistic today. I have a lot to do. Got a good five hours of sleep last night. That’s progress I guess.
I have to call Tri-Care this morning and make sure that my health insurance carrier is engaged and leaning forward. I’m going to take a squeaky wheel gets the grease approach and make sure I stay top of both Tri-Care and my doctor’s office to ensure there is a an excellent meshing of gears. Can’t have the left hand not know what the right hand is doing.

The problem I think is I have two things occurring at once. First the original bowel resection which started this thing is not completely healed and the chemo attacks on good cells just piles on the sense of not being quite healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment