Monday, August 1, 2011

Back Home


Monday, August 1, 2011

Hi guys:

I got home from the hospital Sunday about 11:00 and spent most of he day asleep. God, I was so tired.

Hell, I’ll probably go back to bed after finishing this note and except for a jaunt to the hospital pharmacy I’ll probably just take it easy for the rest of the day.

The good news is I am doing much better this time than I did last time when I got this mix of poison, er, ah, medicine. I’m not quite sure why that is exactly, but although I feel as if I got run over by a truck, it seems to be a smaller truck.

You ever read those information sheets that come with different medicines? AS a general rule I don’t because I am leery about sensitizing myself to side effects I wouldn’t otherwise get unless I read about them.

Anyway, I was taking a huge amount of a drug called methotrexate and then I got this other drug called Leucovorin. When I read the info sheet about Leucovorin I was startled to find the sheet called it an antidote to Methotrexate. That is little disconcerting – at least.

Regardless I am home now and need to chillax the rest of the day.

Love to all:

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment