Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Not much to report


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Good morning Chemo 13. I really don’t have a lot to share with you today. I had great night’s sleep and didn’t need an Ambien or anything. Since starting chemo, insomnia has been a real pain in the butt so my doc prescribed Ambien, but I want to be careful about using them. I don’t want to get too dependent on sleeping aids.

I got a really nice card the other day from an old high school chum. Thanks Mike!

Between fighting with blood issues and chemo in general I have been a bit self-obsessed lately and haven’t been answering emails as well as I should, I apologize to everyone who is still waiting for me to send a note. Oops!

Off to the doctor tomorrow to see what my numbers look like and then we’ll go from there.

Peace

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment