Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday 27 aug 2012 -- home at last


Good morning folks:

It’s a little after 0500 and I made it home safe and sound; a little tired, but that’s life in the fast lane I guess.

I have this office space in my house where I write and poorly play the guitar. You know how when you’ve been away for a while you look at things with fresh eyes? I need to clean this rat hole up. I’ve got sheet music and guitar books and old photos everywhere – Yikes.

Well the hurricane gets here tonight and I think we’re ready – as ready as we’re gonna be I guess. My junky room came to a head yesterday when it became apparent I couldn’t find this really cool emergency radio we’ve had squirreled away. Typical huh?

It appears my plans for a Snidely Whiplash moustache are falling on hard times. I’ve been growing this thing under my lip and it is so white that it looks bleached. I may have to go with a big old white thing like that dad in the motorcycle show.

That’s it for now. Tomorrow – Heroic tales of my overcoming adversity amidst chemo while defying mother nature’s wrath (that’s if my wife lets me).

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment