Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Billy Boy update


Good Morning Everyone:

A little Billy Boy update to start you on your way this fine day.

I got home late Friday afternoon after five days of chemo. As I think I mentioned over and over again, that was number round five of eight rounds. My best guess, at this point, is I will go back in for round six o/a 12 SEP 11. What kills your schedule is the nadir and recovery time after that. 

Special Request – Because I’ve lost so much lean muscle mass (about 30 pounds of it actually), I am putting together a home gym of sorts in my garage. I’m almost done, but I need something. What I am looking for are two used 50 lbs. standard barbell plates or two used 45 lbs. Olympic plates. If any of you guys know someone who has those weights hanging around gathering dust and wants to let them go incredibly cheap, let me know. Cough … cough … after all I have cancer … cough and cheap is the operative word … cough.

I guess that’s it for now. Just a quick update.

Peace to all,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment