Saturday, September 3, 2011

day 13 feeling better


Good Morning Chemo 13:

Well its day 13 of this round and that typically means I’ve reached rock bottom with bad blood numbers and everything should begin rebounding. I am feeling pretty good except for a bit of insomnia caused by a steroid called decadron. I’ll only be on it for three more days. In the interim I wander about mumbling, “Decadron Doth Murder Sleep” Shakespeare forgive me.

I am on the warpath with my home-nursing guys. I don’t want to mention the firm’s name, because that might get them mad and sue me, but they’re just terrible. They never make appointments and only want visit when they are in the area. It’s crazy. It is one of the few flaws in my military healthcare that some home nursing companies don’t like dealing with the Department of Defense.

Well that’s it for today. Short post, but kind of getting tired and I better take advantage of it while I can.

Peace,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment