Saturday, September 10, 2011

Little adult thoughts


Good Morning all:

I am going with small thoughts today.  The past couple of days have made my head want to explode. To the mundane -- 

Feeling okay today. I have a lot on my mind, but it empties quickly and I forget most things anyway – oh well (that’s actually a joke). Off to the hospital Tuesday for chemo round six of eight.

I can feel that my blood numbers are okay – not great but good enough for the next round. It’s odd, when my platelets are low, I get a runny nose like a fiver year old and if my red blood is low, my calves ache. It’s weird how your body comes up with little warning signs.

Today is bill paying day at the Potter house. I’ll knock that out in a little while, but first I’m gonna go back to bed for an hour or two.

I guess that’s it.

Peace,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment