Tuesday, October 4, 2011


Good Morning Chemo 13:

I’m still on the loose. I’m looking around my home office here and it is a mess. Way worse than the one I have at DOL. That’s bad.


Hey I’ve got a couple of photos to share. The first is when I got to the hospital, I was freezing and the room air kept beating on my baldhead. I guess – truth be told – I was pretty miserable. The second is me in a hospital bed before the Red Sox collapse; you can tell because I’m still smiling.

They never did figure out what the cause of the blood infection was that helped land me in the joint. Oh well. I guess it’s not that important – it’s probably my desk anyway with its collection of dirty coffee cups, old papers, and dog hair.

Oh health stuff – I almost forgot. I go back to the docs this morning to get my blood checked yet again. Although my platelets were only 17 yesterday, they chose not to transfuse me because my other stuff is on the rise and they think my body will start producing its own platelets now. I hope so.

All the other blood stuff looks okay – not great, but okay. Like I said before we are hell and gone from normal; that’s months and months away.

I guess that’s it for now. See you all tomorrow.

Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment