Wednesday, October 26, 2011

short post today


Good morning guys:

Well I’m beat. I didn’t get much sleep last night. I don’t know why; it just turned out that way. I walked a new world record yesterday. I made it beyond the park and all the way to the basketball court, which is about 100 meters further. So I guess it’s fair to say I walked down my street and back home. It doesn’t sound nearly as big an accomplishment when I put it like that. Jeepers.

My calves are aching pretty good this morning.

On my list of things that don’t mean anything to anybody, but me. I have to drop my Fender Stratocaster off at the guitar store to have the plug in jack replaced. It’s real wobbly and causes the guitar to cut out every now and then. The neighbors, I’m sure, think that is a blessing when it does cut out. You see, I really kind of stink at the guitar, but it is fun. I’ve progressed from it only sounding good when I drop it, to a point I can play a song people can identify and then they say, “That’s not how that song goes.” Sometimes progress comes disguised.

I guess that’s it for now. It’s a short post today.

More tomorrow

Peace,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment