Sunday, October 23, 2011

Some Baby Steps


Good Morning:

Weekends are always hard to write about. There’s not a whole lot going on and Kate and I seem to take it very slow. We went to Home Depot yesterday and got filters for our furnace. Although that doesn’t sound like much, the real deal is we walked around the store for a while. That’s quite an accomplishment for me. Then we went to some kitchen store next to Home Depot and hunted down some K-Cup coffee mixes. Again we walked around a bit. It’s all quite a success.

My legs still feel a bit weird, but hey it’s way early in the recovery process. My runny nose has neither gotten worse nor gotten better. So it seems like my bone marrow may be coming out its stupor and getting to work – stasis is good.

My big Sunday plans include watching some football, eating some cold pizza, and drinking some warm soda. Woo-hoo. If I get really ambitious, I may take a spin on the stationary bike parked in my living room.

I guess that’s it for now.

See ya,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment