Monday, October 10, 2011

To chemo? I doubt it


Good morning my gang, posse, homeboys, er, ah, um homegirls:

Funny thing, the word homeboys doe not trigger a spell check, but homegirls does. It’s weird.

As you know it usually takes me a paragraph or two to get warmed up this early in the morning. Well today may be a hospital day but, as the British would say, “ I rather doubt it.” I suspect my platelets will be too low, but if I am wrong and I do hit Christiana Care I think I might deviate from my usual roast beef sandwich induction lunch to something different. I’m thinking pizza!

Anyway, I’ve got about a dozen things to do before I go to the hospital. I have to run up to the office and turn in my cell phone, state credit card, ID badge, and final paperwork for my long-term disability. I am supposed to pick up some goodies too. My quandary is, do I run up to the office first thing this morning, or accept risk that I won’t be sent to the hospital today and go after my doctor’s appointment, or do I wait an go tomorrow. Hmmmm – big decisions.

Well, I guess that’s it for now, I’ll see you guys later.


Peace,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment