Tuesday, July 5, 2011

5 July 2011


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wassup homeses. Hey peeps!

As you can tell I didn’t post yesterday; I slept all day. I really needed it too. I’m feeling okay today maybe a little fatigue, but okay. I got out of the hospital late Sunday. I was hoping out get out by 10, but I was a couple of quarts low in hemoglobin so they had to juice me up and that took about four hours.

By the time all was said and done Sunday, it was closer to 1700 (5pm) when I got kicked loose.

I have to run by the pharmacy this morning at the hospital to get some injections; I give myself shots everyday to raise my white blood count. It’s all a fairly intricate chemistry dance.

I guess that ‘s it for now. I’m wiping the sleeper sand from eyes and getting ready to start the day.

Peace,

Bill 

No comments:

Post a Comment