Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another day off line

I really don't have much to add today from yesterday except I had a decent night's sleep for a change and plan to do some reflection today. I have a lot on my mind and not at the point of being cathartic and journaling it all down.

Kate and I will probable go for a long walk this morning with the dogs (Satan Spawn). Sometimes I want to punch them in their collective noses; they're so pushy.

Went for a drive yesterday to a yard sale over by Elkton and stopped at side of the road fruit stand. Picked up some corn, blueberries, and watermelon. I can eat fresh fruit if I was the hell out of it or cook it like  I intend to do in a few minutes making blueberry pancakes. Watermelon I have t wash the outside very well so there's no bad stuff on the rhine when I cut into it that will contaminate the fruit (white blood cell count concerns and all).

See you tomorrow,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment