Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday thoughts

Good Morning Everyone:

Well, I feel a bit better today. My platelets are still low, but should bounce back before my admission Monday to Christiana Care. I was going to try some golf today, but I was too fatigued last night and figured it was a bad idea.

I get my CT scan tomorrow. Looking forward to knowing what progress we’ve made. I guess they’ll do the scan and I’ll meet my doctor Monday morning for my pre-chemo chat and we’ll go over it. Weird stuff huh?

I have some anxiety over this upcoming round of chemo because the even numbered blocks are so tough. When you combine that with the cumulative effects of all the drugs it really raises my apprehension. Oh well.

My big brother, Fred is coming down from Boston this weekend for an orgy of fried food. Our plan is to go see the Blue Rocks Saturday evening and stuff ourselves with nitrate cancer dogs. I got some really good box seats on the first base line away from the family section so kid germs shouldn’t be a problem. Blue Rocks Baseball is usually pretty fun.

The card contest is still being adjudicated and our wizened team is almost ready to declare a whiner. 

I guess that's it for now.

Peace,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment