Monday, July 18, 2011

NO Post today -- This is a post damn it

Chemo 13 -- Well it's a little before 5 a.m. and I just rolled out of bed.  Getting ready to go to the hospital. I'm all packed. I'm due at the docs at 1240 and then off to Christiana.

Had a good weekend. My brother Fred and his wife Pat came over. We didn't do much, but chat and nap. It's always great to see them; they've been super supportive and loving since this whole thing began.

We had originally planned to go to a Blue Rocks Game Saturday night, but I ended getting freaked out by some chemo side-effects like swollen ankles and some unexplained bruising. I figured better to err on the side of caution in case there was a platelet issue.

That's it for now. I'll report what the doc says later on.

Love,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment