Monday, July 25, 2011

Card Winners!!!


Monday, July 25, 2011

I was originally going to override the judge’s decision and declare my wife the winner because … well she’s my wife. But Buzz – ever the arbiter and defender of doing the right thing – er, ah, backed me into a corner shall we say and made me see things clearly.








So it is with great pride I announce the winner of the first and last stupid funny card contest. For her dog wearing an Elizabethan Collar card the winner is Barb Reilly from Voc Rehab. Yay! She wins lunch with me at the restaurant of her choice (come on Post House!!)









Second place goes to steely-eyed killer and all around nightmare maker Master Sergeant David Maloney, U.S. Army, from -- well I can’t tell you that or he REALLY would kill me. For his office pregnancy card. He wins an autographed picture of me and a promise of lunch someday.






And third place goes to Tom MacPherson (because he is a director he really should have won, but Buzz insisted on keeping this thing honest). His entry was the “My replacement” Card. Third place wins a wallets sized picture of me and a Snickers Bar (if there’s any money left after Barb spends it all at Checkers). 








Hey Guys:

Even though this seems like a silly little thing, I really appreciate every card, letter, and prayer that has come my way. I am truly blessed and in a lot of ways it because of you guys. I am keeping every card for the rest of my life. 

Kate and I are planning a big shindig for the Fall when this cancer thing is all over and of course you all will be invited. 

Love to all,

Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment